The Rotarian Action Group for Polio Survivors and Associates is the living legacy of the Rotary Polio-Plus polio eradication program through humanitarian assistance to polio survivors of the world. This Action Group operates in accordance with Rotary International policy, but is not controlled by Rotary.
Search this site for information about polio and see what we are doing to help survivors worldwide. We are constantly working to update and improve this website so check back often for more information.
Tell us about you!
Our pamphlet “A Rotarian’s Primer on Polio Eradication and Polio Survivor Support” has been written and edited by experts in the field to answer questions about these topics.
Please download a copy and distribute!
Using our website
- Our most recent posts will be listed at the top right side of this page.
- You can use the search button to quickly find posts on a particular topic.
- You can also use our Categories section to browse related articles.
- At the top of the page, you will see menus to other pages in this site: we really hope you will check out the new “Voices of Polio” page and add your story to the list.
- At the bottom of the column, Our Archives have even more stories, articles, and projects organized by date.
We hope to keep adding and improving the site. Please check back often.